Learn How To Make A Full-Time Income As A Professional Musician
Money Making Musician is for anyone who wants to learn how to make consistent income from music while developing professional business skills to manage their own career with confidence. Join now while the course is on Pre-sale for 50% OffEnroll In Money Making Musician Today
What You'll Learn In This Course
Chapter 1: Mindset For Success
- Learn how to know your worth and overcome any limiting beliefs you have when it comes to being an independent musician
- What you should do to recognize and remove any negative distractions in your life that are holding you back from achieving your goals as a successful musician
- Get organized by building a solid foundation for your music career in order to prevent overwhelm, procrastination, and burn-out
- Join our 24/7 online private community group where you’ll be able to stay motivated, get in touch with me, and connect with other creatives along your journey
Chapter 2: How To Make Consistent Income With Music
- Learn about all the different ways you can make a consistent income working as a professional musician today
- Learn how to confidently manage your own career by removing distractions, getting organized, and staying focused
Chapter 3: Performing LIVE 101 - How To Rock The Stage
- Learn how to overcome stage fright and increase your confidence while performing live
- Figure out the art of street performing in order to practice your set list, collect tips, sell music & merchandise, film content, grow your fan base and market your business all at once.
- Find out how to get booked consistently by serious paying clients who need live entertainment for Birthday parties, Holiday parties, dinner parties, Networking events, community festivals, Business Conferences, Award Ceremonies, Galas, Weddings, & more.
- You’ll learn how to curate the perfect set list for your live events and get the cheat code to what type of music to play in order to get people to hire you and refer you to their network.
- Learn exactly what equipment you need and how to set it up on stage so that you look and sound professional both in person and online.
- Understand how to create services, exactly what price to charge and how to manage your clients professionally with my highly profitable automated system
Chapter 4: Private Lessons 101 - How To Teach Music
- Learn how to teach private music lessons to beginner and intermediate students looking to advance their skills on their instrument.
- What you need to do to offer in-person and virtual lessons, how to create a curriculum, and how to enroll new students.
- You'll learn exactly how to charge and how to manage your students professionally
Chapter 5: How To Win On Social Media
- Learn how to grow a loyal fan base and community online by focusing on the most popular and profitable social media platform around, YouTube.
- Upgrade your online presence by applying a monthly content creation strategy across all of your social media platforms.
Understand why you should leverage performing Cover Songs and Remixes to get your name buzzing. This is a proven strategy used by some of your favorite artists because it quickly puts you on the radar, while eventually drawing attention to your original music and your all around artistry.
Chapter 6: Branding 101 - How To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Learn how to effectively Brand yourself online and in person as a professional musician
- Create a style and image that you love and that attracts endless clients and fans.
- Understand how to easily design your own logo, and book a professional photo shoot.
Chapter 7: How To Setup & Manage Your Music Business
- Learn all of the business skills you need to confidently manage your independent career without losing focus or worse, burning out.
- Know why, when, and how to create an LLC (Limited Liability Company)
Learn how to set up a business checking account
Understand how to budget and manage your money so you never go broke
- Understand how to easily manage and invoice clients professionally
- Learn how to protect yourself and your business with equipment and liability insurance
- Learn how to pay your taxes as a music business owner
Chapter 8: Marketing 101 - How To Attract Consistent Clients & Opportunities
- Learn how to market your live entertainment and music education services by creating your own posters and business cards
- Find out how to organically advertise on your social media accounts and in person.
- Understand how to network consistently in order to attract the best clients and partnerships for your career
Whats Included In Money Making Musician
This course includes dozens of value packed video tutorials making learning music business easier than ever before.
Meet Your Instructor
My name is Jasmin Rhia and aside from being human I’m a DJ, violinist, music producer, teacher and mental health activist from Atlanta, GA. I’m also the founder of AOM Records, a woman led independent record label using the power of music to promote peace, love, unity & respect.
My journey is wild. I’ve been performing for 20 years and have worked as a full-time Musician for the last 4 years of my life. I make my own music, perform cover songs, create content and I teach private music lessons.
Recently I was rear-ended in a car accident and can’t perform due to my injuries. I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back and still have a lot of healing to do. After taking some time to grieve I realized that this would be the perfect time for me to finally share my secrets on how I’m able to make consistent income as an independent musician.
Some Of My Recent Work
Reviews From Past Clients
"Meeting Jasmin has been a complete blessing! Her Coaching came during the time where I was Googling every answer. I'm so grateful for her service for people and genuinely wanting them to learn and grow as creatives."
- Derica Booker, Singer/Songwriter
"We were in desperate need of a DJ after a last minute cancellation for our 2020 UCF Black Institute Summit. Jasmin saved the day with her live set. She also surprised us with her violin! "
"Jasmin made our wedding day dreams come true! We received so much positive feedback about her performance from our guest. Thank you so much for being an instrumental part of our special day."
- Ja'mese, 2022 Bride
Who This Course Is For
- You want to learn how to have a successful music career as a solo musician, DJ or band - or you want to learn to do it better.
- We’ll be starting from the ground up so the program can take you from zero to hero—however, this program is also great for experienced musicians who want to learn how to attract higher paying opportunities and consistent partnerships.
- You're willing to put in some work - this program works when you do. If you plan to invest in the program and get to it whenever you get to it, YouTube is a better place to procrastinate.
Who This Course Is NOT For
- You do not value saving time following proven plans
- Your aren't willing to take instructions and prefer to figure things out on your own with trial and error
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this program for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. Inside the program there are 8 on-demand chapters of skill developing content + exercises.
Should I Invest Before Buying Equipment?
I made this program super cheap so that you can also invest in your equipment. But either way, you are your number one asset. Invest in yourself first and you can decide to pick up some equipment using our gear recommendations in the course, but this is not required before you get started in the program.
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely! If you are not completely SATISFIED and ENLIGHTENED by the Money Making Musician Program, then contact us within 7 days for a full refund.
© 2023 AOM RECORDS LLC
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The results stated on this landing page and discussed in the Money Making Musician program are based off of my own personal achievements. Please understand these results are not typical. I'm not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE MONEY MAKING MUSICIAN COURSE.